Wednesday 12 October 2022

   Radha krishna Love Quotes || 10+ radha krishna love quotes

Radha krishna Love Quotes || 10+ radha krishna love quotes

 

Radha krishna Love Quotes 


This is just my intention only, No greater lover than Radhakrishna has yet been born on this earth Because Lord Krishna came to earth to teach us the value of love and load krishan teaches to us some of the most beautiful radha krishna love quotes to tell the love and effection.We should imbibe the loving values ​​from Lord Sri Krishna.


radha krishna love quotes in English 


1.Ever since I saw you, my eyes became yours, ever since I felt you, my mind also became yours, and when I loved you, my everything became yours! Radha krishna... 



2.Distance can never reduce love, love is present in every moment and in every situation, the meaning of true love is that where there is no hope of meeting and there is also the belief of meeting again ~Radha krishna... 

 

3.Some Love Stories Are Like Radha And Krishna, They Have Unforgettable Love, But Unfortunately Remain Separated 💔~Radha krishna... 


 

4.Love is the most beautiful thing in the world that cannot be seen, cannot be touched, it can only be felt in the heart.~Radha krishna...




5.love can bring unforgettable memories even it hurts



0 Post a Comment: